Murloc Cannon Murloc Cannon

Fix the bug

I played this game for a litte while and then it froze, I suggest you look over your loops otherwise its a good game--not the mostorginal but whatever.

aFranich responds:

Hmm, I played for about an hour on the same session before dropping it in the Portal. I'll do an audit of my code before the next version though. Incidently, do you remeber what was happening just before it froze? It might help direct me to the problem.

A!bat A!bat

Interesting Concept

i enjoyed the game. I noticed that the graphics appeared to be done with Corel Painter--maybe I'm wrong, but I'm using Painter Essentials in one of my projects personally. Anyway the concept was unique, the game is challenging enough. i enjoyed that some use of memopry was required. It would be interesting to see what the game would be like with goals and what not though. Keep up the good work!

Teshla responds:

You are wrong :) Backgrounds and ingame bat were drawn on paper and scanned(yes ingame bat animation was made on paper). And the rest of all the stuff were made in flash using a tablet. And I have to thank Jurgis for this great work.

Huge Game Tutorial Huge Game Tutorial

Good Concept

It was a good concept, however you need to invest some time with the graphics and over all presentation. This is MAJOR! Also you may want to spend a little time explaining programming logic. This can be great and I can tell you put a lot of work into it, but spend some time polishing it. Keep it up it has potention!